2. Franny and Zoey by J.D. Salinger
3. White Oleander by Janet Fitch
4. Still Life with Woodpecker by Tom Robbins
5. Even Cowgirls Get the Blues by Tom Robbins
6. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
7. Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
8. The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
9. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
10. Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
11. Scartissue by Anthony Kiedis
12. Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk
13. Mean Spirit by Linda Hogan
14. Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
15. Requiem for a Dream by Herbert Shelby Jr.
There's many other books that I cannot think of at this moment, but I'm sure you've noticed that I have a few favorite authors.