Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm a Naughty Blogger

I never did post those photos of the new scarf I'm working on. Actually, I never even took the photos, but I swear to you the scarf is considerably longer than what it was last time. I swear!

So I'm a little swamped and frustrated as of today. I have lots of photos to edit, loads of homework, projects to start and finish and an etsy shop to run. Oh yeah, on top of all of that I started the 365 Days project on flickr. Luckily for me, I have an amazing boyfriend who is going to assist me in photoshopping. Just another reason on the list of why I love him. Since Nick has volunteered to help me I'm feeling much better and I had a photo session resechedule because of the weather so I have some extra time!

In the meantime here's a peak at yesterday's 365, but you should check my flickr to see what else I've been working on! And I'll try to get a photo up soon of my scarf!

No comments: